USHST Safety Videos
Our Vision: A Civil Helicopter Community With Zero Fatal Accidents
56 Seconds to Live
HAI: Land and Live Critical Decisions
178 Seconds to Live
Helicopter Safety Starts In The Hangar
That Others May Live
Simulation: Learn From Your Mistakes
SMS for Small Operators
Autorotations - Reality Exposed
- Commercial Helicopter Pilot Decision Making
- Break the Chain” – A helicopter survivor story
- Effective Management of 3-Axis Approaches
- Effective Monitoring During AP Mode Selection
- Effective Speed Management
- Developing a Safety Management System
- Developing a Safety Management System – Italian translation
- Effective Altitude Management
- Effective Interpretation of Autopilot Capability
- Gray Area” – A helicopter survivor story
- Go-Around” – A helicopter survivor story
- In Harm’s Way” – A helicopter survivor story
- High Voltage Cable Inspection.” Amazing.
- Helicopter Aerial Application at work.
- Helicopter Emergency Medical Services at work
- Heliicopter firefighters at work
- Helicopter pilots at work who do the Heavy Lifting.
- Pilots who work at helicopter logging.
- Helicopter pilots at work on tower construction.
- Helicopter pilot doing precision work setting a pole
- Helpless” – A helicopter survivor story
- A heavy lift by an expert helicopter pilot in a high-rise building area.
- Helicopter installing a baseball stadium light pole
- Transitioning Effectively From Manual to Coupled Flight
- The Vuichard Recovery Technique